Rise Against Italian Forum

where to buy ticket, 19th June, Milan

« Older   Newer »
Everchanging
view post Posted on 7/5/2012, 11:31

Hi everybody,

I would like to go to see Rise Against to Milan, 19th June, but the RA website to buy tickets doesnĦt work.

Could you please help me and tell me a website where can I find tickets with normal prices and that it were possible to print them at home?

Thank you very much.

.Electrical Storm.
view post Posted on 7/5/2012, 15:29

You must introduce yourself before posting!

Anyway, I've no idea but these are the only websites where you can find tickets, but you can't print them at home.

www.ticketone.it
www.vivaticket.it
www.ticket.it

I suggest you to buy them before the concert starts.

Everchanging
view post Posted on 8/5/2012, 01:42

Excuse me , i don't speak italian and my english it's not very good....I'm from Spain I'm desesperate cos I am not able to find a webside to buy tickets at Magnolia, 19th June for RA show where i can print the tickets at home

I suggest you to buy them before the concert starts.

I have to book plane and hotel so I can't wait to buy tickets before de concert starts. In Netherlands (Melkweg) for12th June show is sold out at this moment.

With [URL=http://www.ticketone.it[/URL] I'd have to pick them the venue day, only one hour before the show starts...... I'dont trust very much of it.

Thank you very much for your help.

.Electrical Storm.
view post Posted on 8/5/2012, 15:17

CITAZIONE
for12th June show is sold out at this moment

In italy rise against tickets usually never sell out, so don't worry about that :)
CITAZIONE
I'dont trust very much of it.

You should, actually it's a very good and reliable website. In my opinion you should buy it on that site.

Everchanging
view post Posted on 9/5/2012, 01:21

Thank you for your answer.

I have some doubt cos I think thtat around 1000-1500 people will be attend to the show, so it's no logical to pick up the tickets one hour before the show starts., perhaps i don't undertand correctly.

People will be waiting for the show some hours before it starts.

have you ever seen RA live in Italy?

I would like to queue to be at hte first places.....

Thank you very much again for your help.

P.S. There are so many great RA pictures in your forumĦĦĦ

Why the hell RA don't come to Spain?

.Electrical Storm.
view post Posted on 9/5/2012, 16:02

CITAZIONE
have you ever seen RA live in Italy?

Yes I have, 2 times in Rome and in Venice.
CITAZIONE
I have some doubt cos I think thtat around 1000-1500 people will be attend to the show, so it's no logical to pick up the tickets one hour before the show starts., perhaps i don't undertand correctly.

I'm just saying that usually there aren't a lot of people at Rise Against shows because in Italy they aren't famous at all, that's why tickets will never sell out..anyway, I don't think you can print your tickets at home, you have to buy it on ticketone and they will send you your ticket. I'm so sorry but I'm not really helpful, I know..

Everchanging
view post Posted on 22/5/2012, 23:59

Hi again,

Thanks for you help, i have found in[URL]=http://www.ticket.it[/URL] the following:

Ritiro presso il BoxOffice RicordiMediastores - Galleria Vittorio Emanuele Milano

Ritiro presso il BoxOffice RicordiMediastores - Galleria Vittorio Emanuele Milano - Comunicare cognome e nome del titolare e le ultime 4 cifre della carta di credito utilizzata. Ritiro a partire dal terzo giorno successivo all'acquisto. Orari: mart-sab 11/14.30 e 15.30/19.30 --- luned�5.30/19.30

so, i think that i coul pick up the tickets on monday or saturday before the show, not just before the show starts....and so i'm more easy.

What a luck to have seen them twiceĦĦĦ Did you enjoy it? Did you get the first place next the stage? I'm so excited about going to see them...

Thank you very much for your help, it has been very kind of youĦ.

P.D.: sorry for not to speak italian

.Electrical Storm.
view post Posted on 27/5/2012, 13:48

CITAZIONE
What a luck to have seen them twiceĦĦĦ Did you enjoy it? Did you get the first place next the stage?

Oh yes, it was incredible! Yes I did, but only the second time, when they played in Rome I was just in front of Joe..oh god!
CITAZIONE
so, i think that i coul pick up the tickets on monday or saturday before the show, not just before the show starts....and so i'm more easy.

that's perfect!

See you soon! :D

7 replies since 7/5/2012, 11:31   145 views